[at-l] Hiker found dead near Blood Mountain

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 18:39:49 CDT 2010

My Uncle Jim was sitting at my mothers kitchen table.  Grabbed his little finger and said,"God damn that hurts", fell outta his chair dead.  I felt like a rotortiller was trying to dig outta my chest.  Heart attacks can be painful to slightly uncomfortable.

Clyde

PS The kidney stone I had on Rainbow Lake in Maine was the most painful thing in my life.  Made the Cambodians seem like amatures....