[at-l] Cumberland Island

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 09:35:39 CDT 2010

Well, yesterday afternoon I ended up calling Cumberland Island National Seashore.  Lady said that at that point they were not anticipating any evacuations of the island.  She said that if it comes to that, they send rangers over who track down everyone on the island and get them to the boat to return to the mainland.

Given that seas here may be 9-12 feet, I'm wondering at what point the Cumberland Island boat can't run.  He'll manage, I'm sure.
However, Jon can be picky about what he'll eat.  Should be interesting if he gets stranded and has to resort to "possom on a halfshell" (aka armadillo).

Joan