[at-l] Dealing with medical issues on the trail

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 10:33:07 CDT 2010

--- On Sun, 9/5/10, rcli4 at comcast.net <rcli4 at comcast.net> wrote:
Date: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 9:43 AM

#yiv572091975  {height:100%;color:#000000;font-size:12pt;font-family:Arial;}Well, I pulled a kelly.  More then anyone could possibly want to know about hiking with diabetes.... unless you have diabetes :>))

Clyde

### Hmmph. I thought it was a pretty good read. But then, adult-onset diabetes runs in the family, so I have my own (latent) interests. But then too, what of those of us that meet diabetic hikers in the woods? Would be nice to know of their concerns -- every little bit helps. (IMO)

Dr. toe