[at-l] 12th of never

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Mon Sep 6 07:09:35 CDT 2010

  12 years ago about right now I was waiting for the little
prick 'Croo' leader at Madison Hut to give us some work to
do so we could leave. Nearly 3 hours later we were allowed
to go.  After we did we crossed an incredibly crowded,
breezy Mt. Washington. The Trail was jam-packed all day.
'Waiting in line to hike' packed. It was the Sunday of Labor
Day weekend.  I met Mountain Roamer and Outta Chocolate on
the downhill side of Washington. We ended up with a nice
little bandit site just north of Mizpah Hut for the night.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98