[at-l] My shoulder surgery is scheduled...

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue Sep 7 13:33:07 CDT 2010

Some of you have asked me to let you know the date.  Others
will be hearing about this for the first time.  Surgery (out patient,
arthroscopic) to repair a torn rotator cuff muscle and 'clean up'
some spurs and other problems in my right shoulder is now
scheduled for Tuesday morning Sept. 28.   I believe I'll be in a
padded brace for at least four weeks after that.  Therapy to
re-strengthen the shoulder/arm starts after healing--I think at
least 8 weeks.  Probably won't regain strong usage until the
middle of next year.  :-((   Anyone with any experience with
this feel free to chime in.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"