[at-l] My shoulder surgery is scheduled...

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 14:07:11 CDT 2010

LOL. That's what I had done 4-5 months before my Thru hike. So full recovery IS possible, if you do your therapy and don't over do it I'm at 120% now, was at 100% on the trail. I had a torn rotator cuff, spurs and an impinged joint ( they cleaned it out). And mine was NOT arthroscopic. Good luck!

Hotdog