[at-l] My shoulder surgery is scheduled...

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:11:23 CDT 2010

Hot Dog!  That's the kind of thing I like to hear.  :-)  Maybe there's
hope.  But how young/old WERE you at the time?  Age may
have SOME perks, but fast healing's usually not one of them.  :-(

~~ eArThworm

Hotdog wrote:
> LOL. That's what I had done 4-5 months before my Thru hike. So full
> recovery IS possible, if you do your therapy and don't over do it
> I'm at 120% now, was at 100% on the trail. I had a torn rotator
> cuff, spurs and an impinged joint ( they cleaned it out). And mine
> was NOT arthroscopic. Good luck!

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"