[at-l] My shoulder surgery is scheduled...

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 17:48:43 CDT 2010

I was 47, right about your age.....
:-)

From: Linda Patton<lpatton at fsu.edu>
Sender: at-l-bounces at backcountry.net
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:11:23
To: <at-l at backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] My shoulder surgery is scheduled...

Hot Dog!  That's the kind of thing I like to hear.  :-)  Maybe there's
hope.  But how young/old WERE you at the time?  Age may
have SOME perks, but fast healing's usually not one of them.  :-(

~~ eArThworm

Hotdog wrote:
> LOL. That's what I had done 4-5 months before my Thru hike. So full
> recovery IS possible, if you do your therapy and don't over do it
> I'm at 120% now, was at 100% on the trail. I had a torn rotator
> cuff, spurs and an impinged joint ( they cleaned it out). And mine
> was NOT arthroscopic. Good luck!

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"