[at-l] Suggestions?

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 12:08:51 CDT 2010

Instead of looping, I would recommend parking where you intend to end your hike and getting a shuttle back to your starting point.  Here's a list of shuttle providers updated as of 8/17/10:

http://www.appalachiantrail.org/atf/cf/%7BB8A229E6-1CDC-41B7-A615-2D5911950E45%7D/AT%20Shuttle%20List%20WEB%208-17-10.pdf

Take Care,

Tim