[at-l] He's back...

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 11:34:13 CDT 2010

Skeets: One of the finest persons I know took over the Superior Trail 100 Mile race a few years back, and placed it squarely on the map as a quality event. He (and his wonderful wife) put in much effort on the SHT -- and I'm forwarding your email to him.

Larry: Skeeterbait has miles and brings tremendous perspective. He likes your trail. And DANG, but one day, I'll get back up to the North Country and will DIG running it.

knobstonefornowtoe