[at-l] Guessing....

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sat Sep 18 15:28:42 CDT 2010

  On 9/18/2010 2:09 PM, Rosalind Suit wrote:
> I'm guessing that Felix is as generous as his post
> suggests.....so, he's willing to pony up a matching $25.
> for the $25 he took to the bank in change.....
> My guess:  $25.

Well....I'm not sure how generous I am....or, how generous
my post suggested I am.  But, it is Saturday and I can now
officially end this 'contest' with little to win.  I believe
the person who was the closest guesser was my little sister,
of all people!  The amount of paper money I got for my
change was $297.  I believe she guessed $276.  Thanks for
playing, everyone!!! Drive safely....