[at-l] 8 years ago today

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 09:49:04 CDT 2011

Art's out skiing, and I'm leading an after-work TGIF hike tonight.  It's a Florida Trail Association activity.   A little 2-mile leg stretcher through the woods and then we all head out for dinner at a fish camp.  High today 80, low tonight 57, breezy and bright.  In honor of the day, I'll greet the group wearing my fool's hat.

Yesterday was full of storms, wind, tornado warnings, flooded streets, and downed branches.  Today is glorious.

Joan in Oviedo, an FT trail town