[at-l] Deadline for Miss Janet's book project

Rosalind Suit rosalind.suit at verizon.net
Sun Apr 3 08:44:05 CDT 2011

Was doing some back-tracking in my emails.....always behind on filing......not swift enough & ruthless enough in "delete mode."....Ran across eArThworm's reminder posted on Women Hikers List that Miss Janet has a project going.....to write a book about her 10 years running a hiker hostel.  So, thought I'd toss it out again in general for those who would like to give a little support where so much support has been given.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1546246091/the-tales-from-the-boot-garden

Looks like a couple K is needed.......quite " do-able."

I'm sure the book will be "memorable."  And, isn't she on the Trail herself, now?

Rosie/mdhiker