[at-l] Ski Season

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Sun Apr 3 17:51:49 CDT 2011

My knees are throbbing from a day of amazing skiing at Gunstock.  The
mountain is closed for renovations starting tomorrow.  They are
installing a zip line from the summit (reported to be the longest in
North America.)  Suppose to be open for this summer.  A ropes course
is suppose to open the end of May along with a Segue trail.  I may
head up to Cannon Mountain across from Mt. Lafayette and the AT for
some Spring skiing.  They plan to be open for 2 more weeks and they
let Seniors from NH ski free.  Seniors = 65+ years old.
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman