[at-l] Contacts?

Craig Wickmann tech.mann at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 17:07:48 CDT 2011

I wear the gas perm type & hiked a week long section hike last year & plan to hike a month long this year.  I take my glasses for night time use.  I have a white bandana that I lay down before taking them out or putting them in so that if I drop one I can spot it.  Using all purpose cleaning/ conditioner, I had no problem at all.