[at-l] Water Filter?
sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 16:31:37 CDT 2011
I followed the "Haven't used one in years..." part but, what's a Polar Pure?
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME
April 8th, 1979
When the greatest hike known to mankind,
Sloetoe's trek north from Springer to bygawd Katahdin, began.
The same Sloetoe who's now packed up and heading out to trek 50 miles on Saturday, without benefit of any material training... (starting, thank God, at midnight, cuz, bygawd, he'll need every hour in the 24 to make it -- a "run" this will not be...)
If God shelters fools from their actions, let Him be pleased to bless this'un.
--- On Fri, 4/8/11, South Walker <southwalker at windstream.net> wrote:
Haven't used one in years. Polar Pure kills the
bugs and Vitamin C kills the taste of iodine.
Usually, its that 1% of a group that makes the other 99% look bad except
for lawyers and politicians, where the reverse is true.
----- Original Message -----
To: at-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 2:40
Subject: [at-l] Water Filter?
What's everyone using for a water filter these days?
at-l at backcountry.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the at-l