[at-l] NPR Song----

Ofahoma ofahoma at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 17:26:42 CDT 2011

No Problem. Cody.

Now, if you start calling it Ole Piss or Pississippi, then we'll have
to talk.

I love it when jealosy is presented in this way.

BTW, please don't tell Michael Feldman about Mississippi. He might come
here and we wouldn't be able to get rid of him. Oh, he can bring his
money, we just don't want him to stay.

Also, have you got your hiking plans in order or had that new job
gotten in the way?

Still on for leaving on 6/22