[at-l] corporate big BOX

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 19:45:31 CDT 2011

At them small time hardware stores you had to deal with that guy that knew something about the stuff he was selling.  At Lowes and HD you got all those kids that don't even know they need a belt to hold up their pants let alone what belt you need for your wash machine.  You ask them for black iron pipe and they tell you pipe is in plumbing and irons are in housewares.  Damn I sound like my old redneck Uncles.

Clyde