[at-l] corporate big BOX

Sara Wilson kyvcat at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 11:06:30 CDT 2011

John needed something the other day and went to the orange store to get it. They said they didn't have such a thing -- may not have ever heard of it. So he came home, looked it up on the computer, found they had eight in stock, and went back and told them that. Took a copy of the inventory list too, so even had the stock number I imagine. It still took several young guys and then an older guy to figure out where the item was in the store.

Your redneck uncles were right on this account, Clyde.

Vcat