[at-l] Ironmaster's Mansion Open for Business

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 16:41:50 CDT 2011

http://www.centralpaconservancy.org/node/335

"Hostel...Rates are $25 plus tax per night and includes dormitory
lodging in bunk beds, linens, towel, pasta dinner of noodles and
marinara sauce the evening of arrival and waffle, juice & coffee the
morning of departure. If you don't want the meals, lodging is $20."

and

"For private functions at the Ironmaster's Mansion grounds only, alcohol
can be served."

Still don't know the max occupancy.

Steve