[at-l] Ironmaster's Mansion Open for Business

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 16:49:02 CDT 2011

Found it...
"Capacity: The capacity of the mansion for a “sit-down” meal is 48
guests. The capacity for a reception in the mansion is 100 guests. The
maximum capacity for an outdoor event is 150 guests due to facility
limitations of restrooms and parking. The largest group we can
accommodate is 250 total inside and out."

http://www.centralpaconservancy.org/files/Receptions-Events%20-%20Non-Profits.doc