[at-l] Road Trip!

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:24:57 CDT 2011

There's always the Weird guides to most places worth visiting in the you ess
of Aye:
http://books.google.com/books?id=dXtBIvwPN84C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Speaking of road trips, I'm flying out to Portland Oregon to drive back to
Jawjah with one of my two daughters  . . . first ten days in May . . . . in
a U-haul truck . . . .

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Mara Factor <mfactor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, it's been a while, but it's time to hit the road again.  This time,
> I'm staying in the US and heading south.  I already left the Boston area and
> will be getting to Harpers Ferry around the 19th.  Sometime after that, I'll
> be heading south along or in the vicinity of the A.T. and will eventually
> get to Florida, possibly by way of Louisiana.  It's more than a slight
> detour but I may be traveling before or after that with a friend from the
> trail who lives there.
>
> If anyone would like to get together to do some trail magic or short hikes
> along the way, let me know.  Or if you can offer a place to crash along the
> way, it would be nice to have a place to grab a shower every now and then
> and catch up with friends from the list.
>
> Once in Florida, I've got some family to visit but mostly I'm hoping to see
> some of the stuff I never saw 30 years ago when traveling with my parents.
>  I'm hoping to do some paddling in the Everglades, see Key West, possibly
> hike a bit, and maybe catch the Space Shuttle liftoff if the April one is
> delayed or if I'm still around for the June liftoff.
>
> If anyone has suggestions for other things to see on my way down, in
> Florida, or along the coastal states I'm likely to visit on my way back, let
> me know.  I've got a fair bit of flexibility as I travel.
>
> Thanks and I hope to see some of you.
>
> Mara
> Stitches, AT99
>
> Visit my Travels and Trails web site at:
> http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor

With best regards,

David F. Addleton
Attorney at Law

practicing consumer law as
ADDLETON LTD. CO.
355 Cotton Avenue
Macon Georgia 31201

478.227.9007, office
888.398.0898, fax

TAX ADVICE DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the
IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless
otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any matters addressed herein.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, transmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the
copy you received. Thank you.