[at-l] Hopeful update

Ofahoma ofahoma at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 20:03:40 CDT 2011

Tenacious, you are one hell of a writer. I related so well to the
"spooning' you described with your hubby. Girly Girl (my wife) and I do
the same but, alas, our child bearing years are behind us. But, I have
convinced her to join me for an overnighter on my section this year.
So, who knows? Could be the start of a beautiful hiking relationship,
33 years into a marriage.

I am starting my annual section this year at Delaware Water Gap in late
June. I hope that I get to meet Hopeful. I have heard and read so much
about him. I enjoyed my time with the thrus last year. Right Cody?

Peace and "There's a Fat Man in the Bath Tub with the Blues."

Fat Man Walking