[at-l] Miss Janet

Red atr3dhead at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 04:22:21 CDT 2011

Best post I've seen on Janet and her hike.  I miss her like crazy, miss the
good old days in Erwin so much that I plan on moving back in the next year.
Miss the Trail so much that living in Texas hurts more now than just the
heat, it just hurts to be this far away from the AT (and the heat hurts, did
I mention that? :p)   I wish my move back date was soon enough to give Miss
Janet some sort of help or support or just a hug.  I would give anything to
be a Trail Angel this year - and Bag O' Tricks, you better give good angel
:)  I hear you do ;)

Instead I will be stuck in Texas, reading Miss Janets updates, and those of
her friends.

Go Go Go "The Miss Janet" (and promise to never tell that story again :p)

Love you!

The Redhead

(or just Red, or Conni, or you poor sot:) :)

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Tenacious Tanasi <tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com