[at-l] Countdown to Section Hike Summer 2011

Ofahoma ofahoma at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 21:29:37 CDT 2011

Things to do list to make my 12th annual section hike of the AT
starting at the Delaware Water Gap going to Great Barrington, MA
starting on 6/22

1) Make Airline reservations for 6/22 - Check
2) Sell House - Check
3) Pass House Inspection on sold house - Check
4) Get Girly Girl's shoulder surgery behind us - Check
5) Find new place to live - Check
6)Take over dining room (much to Girly Girl's chagrin) and dump all my
hiking S_it on dining room table. - Check
7) Reorganize hiking s_it 83 times - In process
8) Organize and re-package food - Almost check. Still have one more
mail drop to go.
9 Make hotel reservation for DWG for 6/22 - to do.
10) Pack and ship hiking s_it to DWG so I don't have to lug it through
the airports. - to do
11) Put maildrops in the mail to Fort Montgomery NY and Kent Ct - To do
12) Close on sold house and new house we will be buying on June 17th. -
To do
13) Move on 6/18-20
14) Go to Airport to get to Trail on 6/22......

Did I leave anything out? Nothing like having your priorities in order
eh?

"There's a Fat Man in the bath tub with the blues"

Fat Man Walking