[at-l] Fw: THE MOST INTERESTING MAN/WOMAN IN THE WORLD (issue 57)

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 18:06:30 CDT 2011

In the spirit of those Dos Equiis  commercials of The Most Interesting Man In The World, "Troub" of ultramarathoning circles has constructed (for over a year now) his own, "ultra" version. Thus,.....

(Keep your eye out for prior record holder Anthony Thompson's (AT's) name, and AT-, LT-, PCT-, JMT-, and ultra-running's own, David Horton's name, as well...)