[at-l] off trail, broke foot bone

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 20:51:22 CDT 2011

Aw heck Rockdancer, I'm sorry to hear this.  Sounds like you made good
decisions in a tough situation though, I remember Jug End going on and on
and on.  Took much longer than I expected, so going back was a good choice.

In spite of it you had a great hike and had a fine time!  How great is
that?

Take care and heal well RD.
Cody