[at-l] Car for camping

snodrog5 at gmail.com snodrog5 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:53:03 CDT 2011

Check out Ford Escapes. I beat up my first two for years on woods roads up
Maine, and they just wouldn't die. Finally bought two brandy new ones for me
and Mrs. TJ. High clearance, comes with different engine and drive combos,
Seats fold away neatly, room on top for 3 kayaks, room in back to sleep two
or take a new refrigerator home.