[at-l] Car for camping

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 11:19:45 CDT 2011

Jack's right about the stuffy thing.  I cut some big pieces of plastic screen which I close into the front doors of my mini-van.  Then you can seal it down the other three sides with magnetic tape (available at office supply stores).  One friend rolls up the screen and stashes it and the magnetic tape in a mailing tube.  The open, screened front windows make the van a lot more comfortable and less humid.

I sometimes call my mini-van my tin tent.  Have sometimes moved a guest room twin-size mattress into the rolling bedroom.  Complete with flannel sheets if it's chilly.  Luxury camping.

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com