[at-l] Car for camping - window screens

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 10 11:33:12 CDT 2011

Bluetrail wrote:
> ... I cut some big pieces of plastic screen which I close into the
> front doors of my mini-van.  Then you can seal it down the other
> three sides with magnetic tape (available at office supply stores).

If you're not into do-it-yourself, and/or willing to spend
more money, you can order magnetic screens online at
http://www.magnascreen.com/

I use them on my Toyota 4-Runner, with two of them
latched together to cover the large window in the tailgate.

~~ eArThworm

"Let the beauty we love be what we do." -- Rumi
Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com