[at-l] AT Retirement Areas

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 13:34:25 CDT 2011

Saratoga, Wyoming -- for sure.
http://www.wyomingcarboncounty.com/townpages/saratoga/index.htm

If you're stuck on being an east-coaster, then
1) any town in Maine
will do (like Monson), or
2) Vermont, (like Morrisville) which has Elmore State Park nearby. Outrageous views of Mt. Mansfield every afternoon/evening, but without the hype of nearby Stowe (where I recall something like 90% of which property is owned by out-of-staters).
http://www.vtfpr.org/parks/htm/elmore.htm