[at-l] AT Retirement Areas

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Aug 12 22:56:44 CDT 2011

Yep, good question.  That's why I had "town" in quotation marks.  Something
where light commercial services were available, some sort of a store with
groceries, a post office, restaurant, motel, gas station.  Maybe two or
three of those?  Something that the casual observer would say, "yep, this is
a town".   Just crossing the town limits a long way from anywhere wouldn't
cut it (for this drill).