[at-l] OT: Travel update...

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:23:40 CDT 2011

It sounds like you're having a wonderful trip! I hope that the rain let's up
down there. If you are not already aquainted with www dot urbanspoon dot
com, and if you don't get any lister recommendations before lunch, it's
worth checking out. The standard disclaimer applies as to myself having no
connection at all to the website.

Best regards,
hiker317