[at-l] Our wild national parks

bror8588 at aol.com bror8588 at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 10:34:16 CDT 2011

Keeping dangerous animals in one's home or on one's property should not imply that the government is responsible for allowing nature to survive in wilderness parks.  It behooves the hiker or visitor to a National Park or even private property where wild animals live, to use caution when entering such wilderness.  The animals we encounter in the wild are usually reticent to meet humans but if they do (as Bears, Goats, Sheep, etc.) then it is the encroacher's (us) responsibility to use caution and common sense.

Certainly the government is not responsible for the actions of wildlife in their inclination to survive.   Of course, if one is a lawyer then logic becomes absent.

Jack Skylander