[at-l] Our wild national parks

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:58:08 CDT 2011

oh how we will pine for these days of soon to be moot concerns, and the
luxurious times of gentle disagreement, when those without well-defended
gardens and larders are busily hunting/eating every creature that is edible
without regard to boundaries of national parks, monuments or refuges. Will
the most dedicated of the civil-service rangers make a rear-guard decision
to shoo their hoofed, clawed and feathered charges deeper into the
mountains, or will they depart at the first or second missed paycheck...then
again, they know where all of the abandoned gold/silver diggings are.

hiker317