[at-l] earthquake at ATC

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:43:47 CDT 2011

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/shakemap/global/shake/c0005ild/#Decorated

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 3:26 PM, tech.mann at verizon.net <
tech.mann at verizon.net> wrote:

> We got a big shake in Fairfax county, VA.  No damage but It's hard to make
> a phone call, lines are over jammed.
>
> Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

With best regards,

David F. Addleton
Attorney at Law

practicing consumer law as
ADDLETON LTD. CO.
355 Cotton Avenue
Macon Georgia 31201

478.227.9007, office
888.398.0898, fax

TAX ADVICE DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the
IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments), unless
otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any matters addressed herein.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, transmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the
copy you received. Thank you.