[at-l] Aftermath

Gray Fowler ofahoma at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 16:30:22 CDT 2011

Kinnic

That makes two of us. I am pitching back in at Bear Mt Bridge on Oct 8 with hopes of getting to Salisbury CT by the 15th. This to complete what I started this summer.

After living through Katrina and being 175 miles inland and being without power for a week,  I understand what my northern bretheren are going through and my thoughts and prayers go out to you!!!!

Peace

Fat Man

Sent from my iPhone