[at-l] Aftermath

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:02:36 CDT 2011

The NY-NJ Trail Conference web page www.nynjtc.org is maintaining a list of
problems in our area (front and center on the home page). The AT in both
states seems to be in quite good shape with two major problem areas, the
Pochuck bridge and the Swamp River (near AT train stop in Dutchess co.).
 Unless you want to use the roads, Harriman is a disaster as are the
Catskills and Adirondacks.