[at-l] Cameras on the trail?

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:53:47 CST 2011

I thought I had my camera choices narrowed down (10x optical zoom minimum,
the ability to manually focus would be nice), but it seems like all my
choices are limited to cameras with rechargeable batteries. It would have
been really nice to find some that run off AAs (since you can pick them up
anyplace), but they're just about extinct.

So, I just started wondering what other people are carrying on the trail?
(Cameras, just cameras. No c**l phones, no I-pads...)

Thanks!
skeeter