[at-l] cold

Allen Freeman allen at allenf.com
Sun Dec 11 14:46:20 CST 2011

The thermometer on the porch read 14 hen I got up this morning. Slept
warm and snug with my sleeping bag in a bivy sack on the porch.

Just an inch or so of snow on the ground from Friday night I presume.
Good for seeing tracks of deer and turkey. It was good to sleep
outside. I miss it greatly.

Monkeywrench