[at-l] Southern Ruck

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:07:33 CST 2011

Seasons Greetings!

As most of you know the Southern Ruck is less than a month away.  Most
of the spots in the cabins have been taken by folks that stayed last
year, however a few won't be able to make it.  I have one room available
in cabin D (the quiet cabin) which is ideally suited for two couples,
with a queen and double bed, and a private bathroom.  If you're coming
and you need a place to stay it's $50 per person ($200 for the room)
for Friday and Saturday night.  If you're a single couple that doesn't
mind sharing the room with new friends let me know.  You may end up
having the room to yourselve.  If you're coming alone and don't mind
sharing with a couple, let me know.  I'll keep you in mind if I can't
find two couples.

Speaking of openings, although the schedule is mostly filled, there's
still room for one or two presentations or workshops, if you'd like to
put one on.

The website and schedule have been updated, take a peek to see what's
going on.

www.souck.net <http://www.soruck.net/>

Thanks,

Sly