[at-l] Springer Fever & Dahlonega Trail Fest

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 19:58:40 CST 2011

I would offer that if you're in even moderate shape, a little attention to your hammies and quads are about it. Walk in the morning with the same trepidation you might be walking with in the afternoon (not overly long steps, nor steep-drop steps), and you'll be fine the next morning.

Oh -- and that whole mile/hour/day thing -- 8 hours, 8 miles. Anything over is bonus. And you should be to Deep Gap with easy bonus. HA!