[at-l] Springer Fever & Dahlonega Trail Fest

Teresa French Wench WenchAT03 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 20 19:27:01 CST 2011

Hey there, Navigator!

On my thru in '03, I believe I was at Dicks Creek Gap at 7 days, and that was a short day into Neels Gap with an overnight stay there.

Good luck!  And, enjoy!

:-)
Wench
P.S. I still need to get with you sometime regarding that item I want to purchase from you.  Will you be around "home" after Christmas?