[at-l] REMINDER: Administering your at-l subscription (was Change of email address)

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:00:17 CST 2011

Hi all,

There have recently been a number of emails to the list with questions
about administering at-l subscriptions.  Here's a little reminder of how to
make changes including unsubscribing from the list:

At the bottom of every email that comes from at-l, there's a link to:

Click on that link to get to a page which gives information about the at-l
list.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email address in the
last field.  That will bring you to a page where we can configure our at-l
subscriptions.  We can unsubscribe, change our email addresses, change our
passwords, and manage other options such as whether we prefer digest mode,
and more.

I hope this helps,

Mara
Stitches, AT99