[at-l] Smokies Partners Renovate 15th Shelter

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 15:10:20 CST 2011

What a great job they all did -- and I am bummed that my schedule never let me work on any of it. Dang. Great pictures below.

--- On Wed, 12/28/11, Jim Smith <jim at smithbasement.com> wrote:

Smokies Partners Renovate 15th Shelter

(Kodak, TN) – Hikers on the Appalachian Trail may never tell campfire stories about the renovation of all 15 backcountry shelters in the Smokies, but they benefit from some amazing partnerships after a hard day’s trek.

To learn more, please visit:
            Friends of the Smokies - www.friendsofthesmokies.org
            Shelter Renovation Flickr Albums-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smokiesfriends