[at-l] 2011 Dates for Appalachian Trail Institute and Smart Start

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 16:34:26 CST 2011

I was there for that one time.  There was 2 guys that graduated from Boston College there.  They had a can of bug spray that looked like my mama's Aqua Net hair spray can.  There was a guy and his wife that owned an apple orchard in Nepal.  There friend was a student at Penn State.  There was 2 girls that said they were sisters.  Not sure I believed them.  One was get caught staring at good lookin.  The other looked more like me then the good lookin sister.  There was a 50 something guy that knew everything with his scared grandson.  And me.  If that ain't a southbound bubble I don't know what is.

Clyde