[at-l] 2011 Dates for Appalachian Trail Institute and Smart Start

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 14:04:30 CST 2011

The gist of it was ride to the curve before the check point, all but driver get out, go through woods till after the check point and climb back in.  Do this while you are charging for the ride.  Not quite the same thing as stealthing in the whites.  I guess in the pure sense, stealing services is stealing it's just all a matter with how much of a thief you are comfortable with being.  Everyone has to decide that for themselves.  Not a holier than thou thing.  Guess my opinion is tainted by the speech.  Kinda like when I say something political, it must be wrong cause I am a rightwing nut.

I have no problem at all with his slack/van ride through hike.  When I get old I may need to hike that way.  Whatever get's you in the woods.
Clyde