[at-l] Paw Paw

CrzyPlum at aol.com CrzyPlum at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 17:18:03 CST 2011

Paw  Paw my brother Happy Hiking. Ever since I moved 300 miles west  I've
really missed our long talks. You will long be missed and not  forgotten.

I first met Paw Paw in April 1996 just trail south of NOC @ Wesser. Soon
found that we had lived within five miles of each other for 30 years, we
shared  shelters for several days into the Smokies. Then many an hour sharing
tales at home, at Trail Days, the Gathering and on Ft Thomas street  corners.

GOD Speed and Well Done
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 2/8/2011 3:52:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,