[at-l] Gordon Smith, hiker shuttler extraordinaire

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:55:48 CST 2011

I'm planning to meet up with Gordon this evening to take
him out to dinner somewhere near the Florida Trail south
of Tallahassee.

Anyone wants to send a shout-out to Gordon (his 70th
birthday was a few days ago), do it NOW, before I leave the
house.  It's almost 5pm here and I expect to hear from him
any minute, to finalize plans. I may be leaving here in another
half hour?...

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"