[at-l] Wind-blown hiker on Katahdin found

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:18:30 CST 2011

did you catch the copyright line?  Here it is:
Copyright 2011 Associated Press. All rights modest. Thіѕ material mау nοt bе
published, broadcast, rewritten, οr redistributed.

Reserved IS modest in some settings, but . . . .

I saw pictures of this guy's feet on our evening news tonight.  Yeah, he's
frostbit.  His toes are truly a very ugly color.

suz